GOM Inspect Software Features
Extensive, certified inspection tools
GOM Inspect contains all evaluation tools for an extensive analysis of parts and components.
GOM Inspect is independently tested and certified by German and American national measurement laboratories (PTB, NIST). The accuracy of the evaluation software is verified by comparing the results obtained from the software with reference results. GOM Inspect has been placed in class 1, the class of the smallest deviations.
* CAD Import: IGES, STEP, JT-Open, ...
* Alignments: Automatic pre-alignment, RPS, 3-2-1, plane-line-point, best-fit and hierarchical alignments
* CAD comparison: surface, sections, points, ...
* CAD-based primitive generation: lines, planes, circles, cylinders, cones, ...
* 2D section-based analysis
* Inspection functions: dimensions, virtual calipers, angles, diameters, ...
* GD&T analysis based on ISO 1101 and ASME Y14.5 standards
* Reporting: screenshots, tables, PDFs, ...
Polygon mesh generation and processing
GOM Inspect automatically converts point cloud data into high quality 3D mesh data and offers extensive post-processing functionalities
* Import of point clouds: STL, ASCII, ...
* Polygonizing point clouds to meshes
* smoothing meshes
* thinning meshes
* hole filling in meshes
* refinement of meshes
* extracting curvature lines from meshes
* Export as STL, ASCII, ...
Free result viewer
Full-field measuring data allows for an easy understanding of problematic areas and a faster finding of possible solutions. To support the interaction between measurement, analysis, construction and development department, all data created in GOM Inspect Professional and ATOS Professional is bundled in one single file. GOM Inspect is available for customers and colleagues to review the measurement results and to perform further analysis.
All GOM Inspect, GOM Inspect Professional and ATOS Professional data sets are completely inter-compatible with each other.
For more information, visit - www.gom.com